Court exhibit titled "Conclusions," related to a C. C. Julian court case, 1926-1928
- Court exhibit titled "Conclusions," related to a C. C. Julian court case, 1926-1928
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [between 1926-1928]
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Another court document for a C. C. Julian case has a caption identifying it as an exhibit in a case in Judge Doran's court (image ark no. 21198/zz002cv8xp). Proceedings against C. C. Julian in Judge Doran's court are reported in the Los Angeles Times from 1926 through 1928.
C. C. Julian was a con man who first hit oil in California in 1923 and over-sold shares in oil syndicates through the 1920'a into the 1930's. His business activities were repeatedly investigated. He committed suicide in Shanghai in 1934.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded