William Edward Hickman, convicted for murder of Marion Parker, poses with officers, Los Angeles, 1928
- William Edward Hickman, convicted for murder of Marion Parker, poses with officers, Los Angeles, 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February, 1928
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
On February 14, 1928, William Edward Hickman was sentenced to death by hanging for the kidnapping and murder of 12-year-old Marion Parker.
William Edward Hickman, third from left, poses for a photograph with police officers and prison officials. On the far right is Los Angeles County Jailer Frank Dewar and second from right is Undersheriff Eugene Biscailuz.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.