Aimee Semple McPherson gives a handwriting sample, Los Angeles, 1926
- Aimee Semple McPherson gives a handwriting sample, Los Angeles, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- October 1926
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A smiling Aimee sits at a table writing on a piece of paper, her hat sitting on the table beside her. Attorneys and other people can be seen in the background.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Aimee M'Pherson Accused of Trying to Hoodwink Mother," Los Angeles Times, 19 Oct 1926: A1.
Aimee Semple McPherson provides a sample of her handwriting, an important part in the kidnapping case.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded