Dr. Samuel A. Levine, professor of medicine, Pasadena, 1932
- Dr. Samuel A. Levine, professor of medicine, Pasadena, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- May 1932
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Dr. Levine stands outdoors, wearing a ribbon pinned to his jacket. The ribbon has his name, GUEST SPEAKER, and the date of the convention, May 2-5 1932
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Cancer Topic of Physicians," Los Angeles Times, 03 May 1932: A3.
The State Medical Association meets in Pasadena to discuss cancer, a disease that claims 110,000 lives annually in the United States. Dr. Levine is a guest speaker from the Harvard University of Medical School.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.