Injured player from Wisconsin Badgers during game against UCLA Bruins at Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, ca. 1938
- Injured player from Wisconsin Badgers during game against UCLA Bruins at Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, ca. 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [November 12, 1938]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Two men help carry an injured player from the Wisconsin Badgers off the playing field. The view of the stands shows a crowded stadium.
This photograph is possibly related to the article, “Alert Badgers Beat Bruin Team, 14 to 7,” Los Angeles Times, 13 Nov 1938: A13.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded