Antoinette Jones welcomes Secretary of Labor Frances Perkins upon her arrival by train, Los Angeles, 1940
- Antoinette Jones welcomes Secretary of Labor Frances Perkins upon her arrival by train, Los Angeles, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- February 15, 1940
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Antoinette Jones (left), wife of lawyer Mattison Boyd Jones, welcomes Secretary of Labor Frances Perkins upon her arrival in Los Angeles for the opening of the first airplane apprentice school at the Lockheed Aircraft Corporation. Perkins visited Los Angeles for two days to welcome the new class of 37 junior employees who were to begin the program.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .