Alumi Association Annual Picnic group photo with coaches, 1952
- Alumi Association Annual Picnic group photo with coaches, 1952
- Hoover, Thelner Barton (UCLA 1930)
- Date Created
- October 1952
- Thelner and Louise Hoover Photographic Collection
- Fathers and sons pose with UCLA coaches in this photo during the annual alumni picnic at UCLA's Spaulding Field, which opened Homecoming week festivities with food, fun, games, and contests. Included: William C. Ackerman (ASUCLA Executive Director and former men's tennis coach; front row, third from left), Red Sanders (football coach; front row, seventh from left), J.D. Morgan (men's tennis coach; fourth row, fifth from left), John B. Jackson (UCLA Alumni Association Executive Secretary; fifth row, second from left), and John Wooden (men's basketball coach; fifth row, fourth from left).
- 8 x 10 in.
Find This Item
- UCLA University Archives
- Local identifier
- Record Series 647, Box 22, Folder 7
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- No license recorded