Yvonne Morris is denied annulment on Friday the 13th, Los Angeles, 1936
- Yvonne Morris is denied annulment on Friday the 13th, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 13, 1936
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of Yvonne Morris sitting at a desk and holding a calendar set to March 13. She smiles at the camera and points to the number 13. In front of her are piles of papers, and behind he is a bookshelf and a filing cabinet.
This photograph may be associated with the article, “THIRTEENS PROVE JINX: Actress’ Ideas Concerning Number Upset by Denial of Annulment Plea,” Los Angeles Times, 14 Mar. 1936: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded