"Christopher Columbus" float at Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1936
- "Christopher Columbus" float at Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1936
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- January 1, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
The theme for the forty-seventh Rose Parade was "History in Flowers"
Santa Barbara’s float at 1936 Tournament of Roses Parade in a staging area. The float depicts the Christopher Columbus before King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella with two Indians from the New World.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .