Major General Lansing H. Beach at the witness stand discussing the construction of an industrial harbor, Los Angeles, 1935
- Major General Lansing H. Beach at the witness stand discussing the construction of an industrial harbor, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 1, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Possibly related to the articles, "NEW HARBOR PLAN URGED: Industrial Port Suggested Gen. Beach Testifies in City Damage Suit Advising Development,” Los Angeles Times, 02 July 1935: A3, and “Expert Witness at Trial,” Los Angeles Times, 2 Jul., 1935: A3.
Lansing Hoskins Beach, also known as Major General Lansing H. Beach, was Chief of Army Engineers for the United States Army from 1920-1924.
Photograph of Major General Lansing H. Beach standing beside a witness stand as he uses a pointer to indicate a location on an aerial view photograph of a harbor area.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.