Dorothy Koerner holds the jewelry of the late Mr. and Mrs. Lew Cody and Mabel Normand, Long Beach, 1935
- Dorothy Koerner holds the jewelry of the late Mr. and Mrs. Lew Cody and Mabel Normand, Long Beach, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Story related to photograph appears with the article, "Gems of Mabel Normand and Lew Cody Auctioned," Los Angeles Times, 09 Aug 1935: A1.
After the death of silent film actress Mabel Normand her belongings were bestowed to husband Lew Cody. Now that he has died, Public Administrator Brown has taken charge of his estate. A piece of Mabel Normand's famous gold tooth was sold for 55 cents.
Dorothy holds in one hand a small box holding several matching pieces of jewelry. In her other hand she holds two rings, a cross, and another object.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.