Portrait of actress Baroness Else von Koczian, Los Angeles, 1934
- Portrait of actress Baroness Else von Koczian, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- May 24, 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Portrait of actress Baroness Else von Koczian.
Actress Baroness Else von Koczian was friends with theatrical producer Lillian Albertson and was in court to support her when Albertson testified in a probate case to disinherit herself from her ex-husband's will. Albertson successfully testified that a newer will leaving everything to her former step-son had been lost but should be honored.
A different photograph of Baroness Else von Koczian taken on the same occasion appears with the article, "Producer Loses Bequest; Lillian Albertson Talks Self Out of Inheritance From Former Husband in Favor of Son," Los Angeles Times, 25 May. 1934: A5.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded