Deputy US Marshal John P. Brooke stands in the door of a railway prison car, Los Angeles, 1935
- Deputy US Marshal John P. Brooke stands in the door of a railway prison car, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- April 8, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Wiley Off For Prison; Prisoner Under Heavy Guard; Man Convicted of Deal in Stolen Liberty Bonds Considered Dangerous," 9 Apr. 1935: A1.
Wiley was sentenced to 22 years in federal prison for trafficking stolen and forged Liberty Bonds.
Photograph of Deputy Marshal John P. Brooke standing in the door of the railway prison car prior to transporting attorney Edward E. Wiley to prison.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.