Richard James Lucas on the witness stand, Los Angeles, 1928
- Richard James Lucas on the witness stand, Los Angeles, 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 1928
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Lucas sits on the witness stand with his hands folded in his lap.
Photograph appears with the headline, "Ghastly Details of Little Girl's Murder Revealed," Los Angeles Times, 02 Feb 1928: A2.
Detective Lieutenant Richard Lucas identified William Hickman as having signed the confession on their train back from Pendleton to Los Angeles saying that Hickman had murdered 12-year-old Marion Parker.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.