Native Sons of Golden West with a bronze medallion at the dedication of the Santa Barbara County Courthouse, Santa Barbara, 1929
- Native Sons of Golden West with a bronze medallion at the dedication of the Santa Barbara County Courthouse, Santa Barbara, 1929
- Mooser, William, Jr., 1893-1969
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 14, 1929
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Six members of the Native Sons of Golden West pose for a photograph with the bronze medallion that they presented at the dedication of the Santa Barbara Courthouse. James A. Wilson, Junior Past Grand President, is on the far right. The medallion is inscribed: "Native Sons Of The Golden West, Dedicated august 14 1929." They are standing in front of the main doorway to the courthouse where the dedication took place.
The Santa Barbara County Courthouse is located at 1100 Anacapa Street, in Santa Barbara. The Spanish Colonial Revival style building was designed by William Mooser, Jr. and completed in 1929.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Building dedications--California--Santa Barbara
Native Sons of the Golden West
Wilson, James A.
Santa Barbara County Courthouse (Santa Barbara, Calif.)
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded