Service Clubs float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1929
- Service Clubs float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1929
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 1, 1929
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The theme of the 1929 fortieth annual Rose Parade was "Poems in Flowers"
Float in the form of a boat with the floral sign "Service Clubs" on the side. Several people are riding the float and one girl in a winged costume sits at the front. The float is shown at the intersection of Colorado Blvd. and Orange Grove Blvd.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.