Mr. and Mrs. W.J. Gordon arrive for vacation with Mr. and Mrs. Don Ashbaugh, Los Angeles, 1935
- Mr. and Mrs. W.J. Gordon arrive for vacation with Mr. and Mrs. Don Ashbaugh, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 22, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Mrs. Ashbaugh, Mr. Gordon, Mrs. Gordon, and Mr. Ashbaugh pose together outdoors.
W. J. Gordon, railroad executive of Fonda, Johnstown, and Gloversville Railroad, arrived with his wife for a one month's stay. He talks about the New Deal and its' effects on the East Coast.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Uptrend Noticed in West By Visiting Railway Man," Los Angeles Times, 15 July 1935: 6.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Business people--American--California--Los Angeles
Ashbaugh, Don, (Mrs.)
Fonda, Johnstown & Gloversville Railroad
Gordon, William J.
Gordon, William J., (Mrs.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded