Henrietta McDonald testifies in the Dolores Costello, John Barrymore divorce case, Los Angeles, copy print, 1935
- Henrietta McDonald testifies in the Dolores Costello, John Barrymore divorce case, Los Angeles, copy print, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- October 8, 1935
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to the article, "Barrymore Wife Freed: Divorce Given Amid Tears. "Good-by and Good Luck" Cited as Screen Star's Parting Salutation," Los Angeles Times, 10 Oct. 1935: A1.
Henrietta McDonald, governess to 5-year old Dolores and 3-year old John Jr., giving corroborating testimony in Dolores Costello's divorce suit against John Barrymore.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.