Mayor Frank Shaw welcomes J. Ray Murphy, Los Angeles, 1936
- Mayor Frank Shaw welcomes J. Ray Murphy, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- April 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
National Commander of the American Legion J. Ray Murphy is arriving in Los Angeles on the Union Pacific. He will be attending numerous events, including a speech he will give in Ventura and a banquet at the Army and Navy Club.
Murphy and Mayor Shaw shake hands behind a desk.
Story related to photograph appears with the article, "Legion Head Visits Today," Los Angeles Times, 02 Apr 1936: A5.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded