Judge Harry Hollzer shares the bench with Mabel Walker Willebrandt, Los Angeles, 1926
- Judge Harry Hollzer shares the bench with Mabel Walker Willebrandt, Los Angeles, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 1926
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Judge Hollzer invited a visiting Mrs. Willebrandt to preside with him during the hearing of the day's cases. Mrs. Willebrandt spoke very highly of Judge Hollzer at the end of the day.
Photograph appears with the article, "Woman Lawyer Court Guest," Los Angeles Times, 04 Aug 1926: A2.
Judge Hollzer and Atty.-Gen. Willebrandt sit behind the bench.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Government officials--American--California--Los Angeles
Hollzer, Harry Aaron, 1880-1946
Willebrandt, Mabel Walker, 1889-1963
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded