Mayor Frank L. Shaw at the Los Angeles County Grand Jury, circa 1938
- Mayor Frank L. Shaw at the Los Angeles County Grand Jury, circa 1938
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- Between 1937-1938
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Frank Lawrence Shaw (February 1, 1877 – January 24, 1958) was an American politician. In 1933, he successfully ran for mayor of Los Angeles. He was re-elected in 1937 but was recalled from office on September 16, 1938 by the citizens of Los Angeles.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .