District Attorney Buron Fitts meets with his advisors over perjury charges, Los Angeles, 1934
- District Attorney Buron Fitts meets with his advisors over perjury charges, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [circa November 2, 1934]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- District Attorney Buron Fitts meets with his advisors over the charges of perjury brought against him by the grand jury. From left to right in the front sits Buron Fitts and attorney Joseph Scott, and in the back stand attorneys Jerry Giesler, Jack Gilchrist, and Harold Judson.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .