Elmer Boyden's spectacular triumph over Percy Niersbach at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1926
- Elmer Boyden's spectacular triumph over Percy Niersbach at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1926
Anderson, H. C.
Watson, George R., 1892-1977
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 20, 1926
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Elmer Boyden's (University of California at Berkeley track team member) wins a half-mile race with Percy Niersbach (University of Southern California track team member) coming up on the right, in the Coliseum, with track officials watching.
"Long String of Bruin Victories Is Broken," Los Angeles Times, 21 Mar 1926: A1.
Caption for similar photograph taken at the same event: At the bottom is the finish of the half-mile, displaying Elmer Boyden's spectacular triumph over Percy Niersbach. [Photos by George Watson and H. C. Anderson, Times staff photographers]
Reported in "Long String of Bruin Victories Is Broken," Los Angeles Times, 21 Mar 1926: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded