A group of cage ball players at the Y.W.C.A., Los Angeles, 1926
- A group of cage ball players at the Y.W.C.A., Los Angeles, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 18, 1926
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Cage ball has been successfully introduced at the Young Women's Christian Association.
A group of eleven women surround themselves around the cage ball, some kneeling and the second row standing behind them.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Thin Ones Get Fat and Fat Ones Thin," Los Angeles Times, 19 Feb 1926: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Balls (Sporting goods)
- Young Women's Christian Association
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded