Display at the San Bernardino Orange Show, 1936
- Display at the San Bernardino Orange Show, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 20, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Two unidentified women stand next to a display covered in oranges, long grass, and mannequins.
Crowds who turned out to see the Orange Show lead by toastmaster Arthur J. Brown were entertained by performances and decorations.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.