Singer Buron Dahl posing with Harriett Scott, Margery Fuller, and Bette Ann Carvel, Los Angeles, 1936
- Singer Buron Dahl posing with Harriett Scott, Margery Fuller, and Bette Ann Carvel, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 19, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Story related to photograph appears with the article, "Washington Tribute Due," Los Angeles Times, 22 Feb 1936: A3.
The four form a human pyramid, Harriett and Margery on either side of Buron and Bette Ann leaning over them.
To honor George Washington public buildings and businesses will be closed. The climax will take form in a mass observance at the Trinity Auditorium at 8:30 p.m. presenting entertainment by a symphony orchestra, mixed-voice choirs, and others. Buron Dahl along with Helene Mae Cantor will be performing songs especially.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded