Column of mourners lined up behind a rope guideline to pay tribute to Will Rogers at Forest Lawn, Glendale, 1935
- Column of mourners lined up behind a rope guideline to pay tribute to Will Rogers at Forest Lawn, Glendale, 1935
- Date Created
- August 22, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A similar photograph appears in the Los Angeles Times, 8/23/1935, with the caption: "World Pays Solemn Homage to Will Rogers in Final Rites at Forest Lawn; As dawn broke thousands had gathered to do homage. Scene shows a long line of mourners assembled at 5:30."
A column of mourners lined up behind a rope guideline to pay tribute to Will Rogers at the entrance to Forest Lawn. A sign on the left reads: "Information, General Offices, Mortuary."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.