"Queen Elizabeth" float at Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, California, 1936
- "Queen Elizabeth" float at Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, California, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 1, 1936
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The theme of the 1936 forty-seventh annual Rose Parade was "History in Flowers."
Court life of the period of Queen Elizabeth is the theme of this float with Dorothy Haggen as the Queen and a court guard in front of her. The float signage reads "L. A. County Fair" and "Pomona."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded