Eastman Grammar School, children and teachers mingle outside tented classrooms, Los Angeles, 1935
- Eastman Grammar School, children and teachers mingle outside tented classrooms, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- September 16, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of the tents that made up Eastman Grammar School in 1935. Children and teachers mingle outside, and a neighborhood lies in the distance.
This photograph appears with the article, “Body of Nurse Found in Hotel,” Los Angeles Times, 12 Sep. 1935: A2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded