Alfred Hickman, brother of William Edward Hickman, on the witness stand during his brother's trial, Los Angeles, 1928
- Alfred Hickman, brother of William Edward Hickman, on the witness stand during his brother's trial, Los Angeles, 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa February 3, 1928]
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of Alfred Hickman seated on the witness stand. Hickman testified on behalf of his brother, William Edward Hickman, on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Marion Parker, age 12.
Hickman was executed at San Quentin, October 19, 1928.
Alfred Hickman's testimony is noted in the article, "Hickman's Case May End Today: State All Set to Shatter Insanity Defense," Los Angeles Times, 3 Feb. 1928: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Judicial proceedings--California--Los Angeles
Hickman, Alfred J., b. 1906 or 07
Hickman, William Edward, 1908-1928
Parker, Marion, 1915-1927
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.