Three women stand in front of the Riverside display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Three women stand in front of the Riverside display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa February 1935]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange Fete Doors Open Amid Cheers: Thousands Jam Show Building: Merriam Welcomes Visitors; Silver Theme of Exhibits at San Bernardino," 22 Feb. 1935: 1.
Three women stand in front of the Riverside display at the National Orange Show. A cake rises above a base that is covered in oranges. An oversized scroll stands on the base, reading in part, "Proclamation." Other displays are visible in the background.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded