Sumner P. Hunt's death at the age of 73 is announced, Los Angeles, 1938
- Sumner P. Hunt's death at the age of 73 is announced, Los Angeles, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- November 1938
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Sumner P. Hunt, Celebrated Architect, Taken By Death," Los Angeles Times, 20 Nov 1938: 10.
A photograph of a picture of Sumner Hunt.
Mr. Hunt is survived by his daughter Louise and was a valued member of the community, active in the California Club, the Los Angeles Country Club, the Sunset Club, the Seismological Society of Southern California, the Architectural Club, and the American Institute of Architects.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded