Thousands gather for Easter service at Mt. Helix, La Mesa, 1936
- Thousands gather for Easter service at Mt. Helix, La Mesa, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- April, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Thousands of people gathered for Easter service in the amphitheater at Mt. Helix in La Mesa, San Diego County. A large white cross looms in the background.
This photograph is possibly related to the headline, "Ideal Weather Greets Throngs at Southland Sunrise Easter Services," Los Angeles Times, 13 Apr. 1936: 11.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.