Barbara Ward who fainted during a bank robbery, Los Angeles, 1936
- Barbara Ward who fainted during a bank robbery, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 2, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to the article, "Hollywood Bank Robbed," Los Angeles Times, 03 Mar. 1936: 3.
A crowd of people stare as a man in a white jacket pulls Barbara Ward across the floor by holding a rope attached to a stretcher. Her eyes are closed and limbs are crossed over each other.
Three bandits made off with $6100 in cash, bringing in a machine gun, shotgun and an automatic pistol. They drove away with a fourth man in a sedan parked outside.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded