Navy sailors create a smoke screen during training maneuvers of the Pacific Fleet, San Pedro, 1920
- Navy sailors create a smoke screen during training maneuvers of the Pacific Fleet, San Pedro, 1920
- Watson, George R., 1892-1977
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- September 30, 1920-October 2, 1920
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph appears with the article "Defenders Refused to be Tricked Into False Move; Bulwark of Seaplanes Saves Los Angeles Harbor," 3 Oct. 1920: I1.
Navy sailors create a smoke screen during training maneuvers of the Pacific Fleet at the Port of Los Angeles.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.