Madalynne Obenchain testifies during murder trial in Judge Reeve's courtroom, Los Angeles, ca. 1921
- Madalynne Obenchain testifies during murder trial in Judge Reeve's courtroom, Los Angeles, ca. 1921
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa 1921]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Obenchain (right) sits at the witness stand beside Judge Reeve (left), a large American flag handing on the wall behind them.
Madalynne Obenchain was tried and acquitted for the murder of J. Belton Kennedy.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
- No license recorded