Capt. Yves Donval poses with French Consul Henri Didot and Mayor Frank L. Shaw, Los Angeles, 1935
- Capt. Yves Donval poses with French Consul Henri Didot and Mayor Frank L. Shaw, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [circa January 4, 1935]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Capt. Yves Donval of the French naval vessel Jeanne d'Arc poses with French Consul of Los Angeles Henri Didot and Mayor Frank L. Shaw. Possibly to do with the attendance of Capt. Yves Donval to a dinner preceding the twenty-third World Affairs Assembly of the Los Angeles University of International Relations where he was a guest of honor. From left to right, Mayor Frank L. Shaw, Capt. Yves Donval, and Henri Didot.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .