Riders at Glenn Ranch, San Bernardino County, circa 1920s
- Riders at Glenn Ranch, San Bernardino County, circa 1920s
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A group of men and women are gathered before the Glenn Ranch dance hall. Some are dismounting horses, on the right, and others are sitting and talking to one another.
Glenn Ranch was sold to movie magnates in 1920, therefore this photograph was likely taken in the 1920s, after it was sold.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.