Model in culottes, blouse, and straw hat, Times Fashion Show, Los Angeles, 1936
- Model in culottes, blouse, and straw hat, Times Fashion Show, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Woman in culottes and blouse with buttons, patterned scarf, and dark straw hat, carrying wrap or overskirt of same fabric as outfit, descending stairs from stage, with seated audience left and right. The show took place in the Los Angeles Times building on 202 West 1st Street, most likely inside what is now the Harry Chandler Auditorium.
Related to the article, "Smart Styles of ‘Times’ First Annual Spring Fashion Show Thrill Throngs." Los Angeles Times, 26 Feb. 1936.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded