A display at the San Bernardino Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1936
- A display at the San Bernardino Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 20, 1936
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Orange Fete Opens Amid Hula Scenes," Los Angeles Times, 21 Feb 1936: 1, 7, and 20.
Crowds who turned out to see the Orange Show lead by toastmaster Arthur J. Brown were entertained by performances and decorations.
Two women holding baskets of oranges sit in front of designs of people surfing, canoeing, and riding a yak.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.