J. A. P. Jensen named president of the Southeast Realty Board, Huntington Park, 1938
- J. A. P. Jensen named president of the Southeast Realty Board, Huntington Park, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 1938
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A picture of a portrait photograph of Jensen against a white background. At the top of the photograph there is a segment of the newspaper clipping of Jensen from December 14th, 1938.
Photograph appears with the article, "Realty Board Seats Officers," Los Angeles Times, 14 Dec 1938: A11.
J. A. P. Jensen has been named president of the Southeast Realty Board at the Lakewood Country club, Long Beach.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.