"First Pacific Airmail Flight" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1936
- "First Pacific Airmail Flight" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 1, 1936
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The theme of the 1936 forty-seventh annual Rose Parade was "History in Flowers."
Float depicting the clipper plane which had recently flown across the Pacific on the first Orient air-mail flight, sponsored by the Pasadena city schools.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.