Drawings of nudes in the Otis Art Institute end-of-year student exhibition, Los Angeles, 1921
- Drawings of nudes in the Otis Art Institute end-of-year student exhibition, Los Angeles, 1921
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- June 1921
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
There were 2 exhibitions of art by Otis Art Institute students in June 1921, one at the Otis Art Institute and another in the Museum of History in Exposition Park.
Photograph of drawings of nudes in the Otis Art Institute end-of-year student exhibition. One drawing has a date of May 1921. The upper right drawing is signed by the artist Paul Gellman.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded