Admiral Spencer S. Wood makes a defense plan aboard the Baltimore, San Pedro, 1920
- Admiral Spencer S. Wood makes a defense plan aboard the Baltimore, San Pedro, 1920
- Watson, George R., 1892-1977
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- November 1920
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Rear Admiral Spencer S. Wood stands using a drafting compass to make a plan of defense in his cabin aboard the Baltimore.
Similar photograph with Admiral Wood seated appears with the article, "The Mighty Guardians of Our Western Shores." Los Angeles Times, 21 Nov. 1920: VIII1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded