Luncheon atop Big Tujunga Dam, Angeles National Forest, 1931
- Luncheon atop Big Tujunga Dam, Angeles National Forest, 1931
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- May 27, 1931
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Over 200 people were served luncheon on top of the newly completed Big Tujunga Dam. Charles L. Wood was toastmaster.
A different photograph taken on the same occasion appears with the article, “Dam Luncheon High in Air,” 28 May 1931: 2
An unidentified man appears to be making a toast.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.