Otis T. Shields and attorney, Stanley Visel and Archie Mitchell, in court for Shields murder trial, 1935
- Otis T. Shields and attorney, Stanley Visel and Archie Mitchell, in court for Shields murder trial, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 1, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to the article, "Freed Rancher and his Family. Court Drops Death Case. Rancher Shields Accused of Shooting Milton Shoup Given Freedom." Los Angeles Times, 2 Aug. 1935:A2.
Otis T. Shields with his two attorneys, Stanley Visel (left) and Archie D. Mitchell (right), in court following the dismissal of the murder case against him.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.