Harry W. Gibboney admits to false murder testimony, Los Angeles, 1925
- Harry W. Gibboney admits to false murder testimony, Los Angeles, 1925
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- September 14, 1925
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
After a 5-hour interrogation by D. A. Fitts and assistants, Harry W. Gibboney admitted he falsely testified to murdering Claude L. Button because he was suicidal and sought death by hanging.
This photograph is likely related to the article, "Murder Tale Proves Myth," Los Angeles Times, 15 Sep 1925: A6.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded