Crowd at the Pageant of Liberty at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1926
- Crowd at the Pageant of Liberty at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 5, 1926
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Crowd at the Pageant of Liberty. Boys dressed in what may be Boy Scout uniforms sit at ground level.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Thousands Hail Liberty Drama: Pageant Stirs Emotions of Vast Coliseum Crowd: Historical Scenes Enacted at Patriotic Event: New Citizens Introduced as Feature of Spectacle," Los Angeles Times, 6 Jul. 1926: A1.
This photograph appears with photo page, "Pageant of Liberty Stirs Throng of 50,000 at the Coliseum," Los Angeles Times, 6 Jul. 1926: A12.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.