Dewey G. Hildebrand of the Rural Rehabilitation Division, Los Angeles, 1936
- Dewey G. Hildebrand of the Rural Rehabilitation Division, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 20, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A portrait photograph of Dewey G. Hildebrand wearing glasses and formal suit and sitting upright in a chair.
Farmers who are facing bankruptcy can apply for aid through the Rural Rehabilitation Division of the Federal Resettlement Administration averaging sums of $31.25 distributed and help acquire a loan to use in paying taxes or their mortgage.
A smaller version of this photograph appears with the article, "Rural Aid Available," Los Angeles Times, 20 Jan 1936: 11.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Domestic economic assistance--California--Los Angeles
Hildebrand, Dewey G., b. 1900
United States. Farm Security Administration. Rural Rehabilitation Division
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.