Lillian Gifford greets visitors at The Times' model home, Los Angeles, 1935
- Lillian Gifford greets visitors at The Times' model home, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- June 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A group of people gather outside of the model home, where Mrs. Gifford stands in the doorway to greet them.
Photograph appears with the article, "Participants in Preparation of Model Dwelling," Los Angeles Times, 02 June 1935: D3.
A list of participants in the preparation of the new model home created by The Times including the architects, painters, and the companies that supplied such amenities as the heating and ventilating, plumbing, and hardware.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded